Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Kosherfest 2015

As you know, I've been AWOL for a while, but I figure if anything's going to push me to restart things on this blog, Kosherfest is just the thing to do it. I hope to have some new recipes up soon as well, but for now we'll start things off tomorrow from Kosherfest with some live-blogging and live-tweeting (@HeimishChef).


I'm looking forward to networking with people and sampling different products to use in future recipes on the blog. Although kosher food has come a long way in the last few years, I'm hoping to see some new things I've been begging for (fish sauce, bonito flakes, squeeze tube of tomato paste, maybe?) for a while.

Speaking of new things, I just want to clarify that one of the goals I have for this blog is to introduce more people to the whole foodie thing. So if any of you have a comment or question related to anything food, or if you want to see something specific, please comment or tweet me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...